Please read carefully these terms and conditions before accessing this Internet site. By accessing the World Wide Web (WWW) pages of Fiskars Corporation (hereinafter referred to as Fiskars) you agree to the following terms and conditions:
The content of the Fiskars WWW pages (including but not limited to text, images and audiovisual elements) is in its entirety the property of Fiskars by virtue of the Copyright Act. All rights reserved. Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the content in any form without the prior written permission of Fiskars is prohibited, apart from the exceptions mentioned in these terms and conditions.
The Fiskars logotype, the corporate symbol therein as well as registered and unregistered brand names, product names and other possible immaterial rights and intangible assets are the property of Fiskars. The logotypes, the corporate symbols therein as well as registered and unregistered brand names, product names and other possible immaterial rights and intangible assets of subsidiaries and associated companies are the property of Fiskars and/or its subsidiaries or associated companies. Access to our WWW pages cannot indirectly or otherwise be construed as conferring licensing or other rights to use any brand shown on the WWW pages without prior written consent by Fiskars.
Fiskars permits you to store on your computer or print extracts from these pages, but only for your private use. The content of the Fiskars WWW pages may be used for information purposes only and in such a manner that does not harm the reputation of Fiskars. Information provided on this WWW site must not be modified without the written permission of Fiskars. Individual documents on our WWW pages may be subject to additional terms indicated in those documents. You must not transfer the materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under terms and conditions of use.
You represent and warrant that you will use the Site in compliance with this Agreement including the laws and provisions under this Agreement and to comply with all existing and future Site policies and rules. You agree that you will not use the Site to transmit spam or unsolicited communications, pretend to be FISKARS or someone else, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site, misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to use the Site, engage in activities that would violate any applicable law, post or transmit any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others or which is unlawful, abusive, defamatory, vulgar or otherwise objectionable or which contains any advertising or solicitation with respect to products or services or collect or store personal data about other users unless specifically authorized by such users. If you do not comply with the aforesaid, you may not use the Site; FISKARS shall not be legally bound by this Agreement, and reserves all its legal rights in relation to such non-compliance.
The content of the Fiskars WWW pages is provided 'as it stands'. Fiskars gives no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, in relation to the accessibility, correctness, accuracy, reliability or content of information on these pages or attainable through them. Fiskars does not warrant that its WWW pages or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Fiskars reserves the right to change the pages or withdraw access to them at any time without separate announcement.
Fiskars shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, losses, expenses or loss of profits related to the fact that you have accessed Fiskars WWW pages or pages linked to them, that you have not been able to access information on these pages or that you have used or tried to use information on the pages. Fiskars, furthermore, shall not be liable for direct or indirect damages related to disruption, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if Fiskars or its representatives are advised of such damages, losses or expenses. Fiskars' liability, if any, is limited to and will not exceed that compelled by Finnish law.
When submitting material to us, e.g. by e-mail or through our WWW pages, you agree to the following terms:
(1) You make the material available knowing that we may publish it.
(2) You warrant that the material will not contain any item that is unlawful or otherwise unfit for publication. You further warrant that you shall not provide any information or materials to FISKARS that is defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing, or otherwise unlawful under whatever applicable law.
(3) You affirm that the material is your own or that you have unlimited right to provide it to us and that we may publish the material and/or incorporate it or any parts thereof in our products without accountability or liability to pay compensation.
(4) Before sending the material, you take reasonable precautions to find and remove any viruses or other contaminating or destructive features.
(5) You agree to compensate us for any damages in the event that a third party takes action against us in consequence of the material you send.
(6) You agree not to make any demands on the basis of the material you send or take any action against us in consequence of the material you send. Fiskars does not check the contents of the material sent by the users of its WWW pages and is not responsible for that material. Fiskars can at its own discretion at any time remove material sent by its users from its WWW pages.
(7) By providing any such information or materials to FISKARS, you fully assign and transfer to FISKARS all intellectual property rights in and to such information and materials and FISKARS is thereby free to use, reproduce, display, publicly perform, transmit, distribute, modify assign, and license such information and materials, and you further agree that FISKARS is free to use any ideas, concepts or know-how that you or individuals acting on your behalf provide to FISKARS.
FISKARS reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, removes any information provided by you from the Site.
Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on this Site, FISKARS assumes no responsibility therefore. The materials may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. FISKARS does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the site. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. All content is provided “as is” and “as available”. FISKARS expressly disclaims any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or as to the operation of this site or the content. FISKARS does not warrant or make any representations as to the security of this website. You acknowledge any information sent may be intercepted. FISKARS does not warrant that the website or the servers which make this site available or electronic communication sent by FISKARS are free from viruses or any other harmful elements. All such representations, warranties and conditions are excluded except to the extent that law prohibits their exclusion.
In no event shall FISKARS be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, punitive, special or incidental damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business, contract, revenue, data, information or business interruption) Resulting from, arising out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use this site or the content or out of or in connection with this agreement, even if FISKARS has been advised of the possibility of such damage. In addition to the terms set forth herein, in no event shall FISKARS be liable for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions or other defects or untimeliness or unauthenticity of any information contained in this site.